GO!

I'm finally seeing those famous raw-fed poops!

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Ruffie

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 6:18am PST 
laugh out loud

We've had our puppy for a week now and I thought that first week of soft, mucousy, stinky poops was going to kill me! For two days now she's had small rabbit poops that don't smell and are nice and firm smile. I haven't been this excited over poop since my kids got out of diapers.

Just wanted to share happy dance
[notify]
Maxwell

I'm triple- superior MAD- now!

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 7:03am PST 
cheercheercheer

Now you can start moving to the good stuff! Go slow.
[notify]
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 10:16am PST 
U should see sandys raw fed poops. He is an Italian greyhound so he has really little poops and they don't stink!!
[notify]

Madison- Ainsley

I- ammmmm....Hoooow- ie Girl!

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 7:07pm PST 
so happy to see that I am not the only fur-mom that examines their dogs poohs and gets excited about non-smelly, well formed poohs. I even look at other dogs poohs and find myself commenting "wow! they must be feeding beneful or some other keyrappppyyyy...food since it is full of colors" or "Ewwww!!! that dog just ate whole corn." Now all my friends who are raw feeders are starting to do the same thing. Oh no, we are pooh snobs along with being food snobs.big laugh
[notify]