GO!

Gassy girl!

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Tika RS-E- JS-E GS-E RA- CL3

Mine?

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 9:43am PST 
Tika is 19 months and has gone into her first heat, but along with it has come some serious gas. She is typically a gassier dog than my other two, but not to the extreme of the past two weeks (she has been in season since the 31st).

At first I thought she just wasn't handling pork very well (it has always caused a few burps from her), but the last time I fed it she was clearing the room. She isn't showing any distress or issues though (although there was a softish stool a few days ago and some diarrhea when she got into the cat litter - ugh). Even chicken has caused her to fart.

I am purchasing some pro-biotics later today as the ones I had were past their prime (uh...10 months past due - oops!) and hope those will help. But has anybody else had experience with hormones like this? I am hoping this passes (ha!) when she goes out of season as I would like to sleep through the night without waking to a dog farting in my face laugh out loud
[notify]