GO!

where can i purchased raw chicken feet

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Graham

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 12:28pm PST 
I am.havin trouble finding somewhere that supplies raw chicken feet. I.live in Lincolnshire uk
[notify]
Maxwell

I'm triple- superior MAD- now!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 4:31pm PST 
I can find them at any Mexican market. Possibly other ethnic markets carry them too. Could ask the butcher, they are probably used to make soup stock.

Hope you can find them, they aren't essential but they sure are fun to feed.
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 4:59pm PST 
I found some at a supermarket that is a "global market". They carry a lot of Mexican, Asian, and Indian food. I can get all kinds of crazy stuff there!
[notify]

Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 5:32pm PST 
Mexican market or Chinese market, butcher, from farmer..

I get chicken feet from farmer's market or from a farmer who raises free ranged chickens.

Butcher can order them in bulk for me, but luckily I found them at farmer's market and at another farmer.
[notify]
Cookie

the chi-weenie

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 7:58pm PST 
I find them at asian markets here
[notify]