GO!

Suppliers in Colorado (Denver)

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Diesel

Barked: Fri Nov 12, '10 1:18pm PST 
Hi I am new here and I am looking for suppliers for feeding RAW in the Denver Metro Area.Does anyone know of any good ones? I don't feed raw yet but am researching it and doing my homework. big grin

Edited by author Fri Nov 12, '10 3:43pm PST

[notify]
Mississippi

throw me a- frickin' bone- here

Barked: Sat Nov 13, '10 8:19pm PST 
Hi neighbor! I'm just west of you in Utah! We found a co-op through the Yahoo! Raw Feeding group - I'm sure Denver's got plenty of raw feeders who can help you out.
Diesel

Barked: Tue Nov 16, '10 10:16am PST 
Thanks! I am hoping to find one or two. I have come across one that I am checking out. smile
[notify]

Gambler CGC

Knows when\\\\- to hold \\\'em

Barked: Fri Dec 24, '10 9:50pm PST 
Hi! I'm a bit South of Berthoud and am thinking of starting up raising some meat rabbits for myself and my dogs. I'm just curious if I get it going (it would take at least 3-4 months for the first batch of meat rabbits to be ready) if there would be any interest in anyone else wanting rabbit. I'm also curious if you would share what supplier you saw as a potential last post, they seem to be pretty hard to find. Thanks!
[notify]

Barked: Wed Aug 7, '13 8:46am PST 
Could you give me the name of the Co-ops you found in the Denver Metro area? I am trying to find a couple
[notify]
Oscar

Canis Angelicus

Barked: Wed Aug 7, '13 10:03am PST 
Here are two co-ops I know of (both yahoogroups):

denverrawfeeders@yahoogroups.com
CORF@yahoogroups. com - website: http://www.carnivorelife.com/
[notify]