GO!

Any RAW feeders in Barrie ONTARIO?

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  

Barked: Tue Aug 27, '13 7:47am PST 
A friend referred me to a Raw Feeder just south of Barrie - right off the hwy 400 near Cookstown Outlet Mall on 89. They have everything - green tripe, frozen cubes, Big Country Raw meals, chicken backs -

Easy to get to, super clean, lots of parking--website is www.DogsLoveRaw.com.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Aug 27, '13 7:48am PST 
A friend referred me to a Raw Feeder just south of Barrie - right off the hwy 400 near Cookstown Outlet Mall on 89. They have everything - green tripe, frozen cubes, Big Country Raw meals, chicken backs -

[notify]

Barked: Tue Aug 27, '13 7:49am PST 

[notify]

Dandelion

helloooo....! - i\'m TALKING to- you!!!!!

Barked: Tue Aug 27, '13 8:31am PST 
Lindsay, Ontario - Len and Patty's Butcher Block. meat for dogs is 75c/lb, mix of ground meat and organs. they sell it in 10lb bags and do it up on saturdays.

you have to be there on saturdays this time of year as slaughter is down (it's a seasonal thing). it picks up again in the fall.

Len And Patti's Butcher Block

2133 Little Britain Rd, Lindsay, ON K9V 4R2
705-328-2100
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3