GO!

Raw Feeding Breeders??

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 45)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Chloe,- KPA-CTP

Clearance Puppy - The best of them- all.

Barked: Mon Jan 18, '10 12:08pm PST 
Hey Guest,
Why don't you go onto a RAW yahoo group, I sometimes see people who are breeders that want their dog sold to someone who feeds raw. Knowing that the people their feed raw they post there.

Why don't you post a wanted ad for a raw fed beagle? maybe they can direct you to the right direction. I'm not sure about how their vaccine will be but you might get lucky and find someone who does limited vaccines.
[notify]
Max

I'm Back!

Barked: Mon Jan 18, '10 12:32pm PST 
Most breeders vaccinate their dogs at home, depending on the laws in their state. Good breeders will only give the dogs what they really need. They sell bulk vaccines online just for breeders, but when they come in 50 dose cases I think they might be marketing to mills more. I do not know any breeder that wouldn't vaccinate their dogs against anything. That is just asking for trouble!
[notify]
Chloe,- KPA-CTP

Clearance Puppy - The best of them- all.

Barked: Mon Jan 18, '10 12:41pm PST 
Max - The Vaccine part of this topic has been moved to the health forum. Also, A lot of dogster breeders / nonbreeders prefer to vaccinate their own dogs / animals. It doesn't make them a mill (money) driven breeder, It's cheaper than going to the vet if you have puppies that need to be vaccinated.
[notify]

Barked: Mon Jan 18, '10 12:53pm PST 
Moochi -- Good point! You should go my thread in the health forum and re-post that in there.

Chloe -- Will do. I'll post to the rawchat/rawbreeders group and see what I can find. Thanks.
[notify]
Delta

Play hard, sleep- well.

Barked: Wed Oct 2, '13 5:32pm PST 
I did a search and didn't find anything. I'll keep my eyes out, though.
Sorry that I couldn't really help.
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 45)  
1  2  3  4  5