GO!

PERSONAL RAW FEEDING GUIDE (New and Improved)

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 5 of 32: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Mississippi

throw me a- frickin' bone- here

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '08 10:54pm PST 
BUMP!!
Montecristo- (Monte)

That'll do, pig

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 8:40am PST 
bump!
[notify]
Mocha Bear- (Mokie),- VGG, KPA,

CEO of Rewarding- Behaviors Dog- Training

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 3:54pm PST 
bump!
[notify]

Maggie CTL1 RE CGC

Bar Hoppin'

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '08 5:03pm PST 
Eek!!! (I loved that show) I found you on page 3!!!!

*bump*
[notify]
Montecristo- (Monte)

That'll do, pig

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 9:33am PST 
bump!
[notify]
Kodi Pie - CGC ESA

Why sit when you- could lie down?

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 10:06am PST 
I like to think of myself as reasonably smart but this guide is stumping me a bit.

Can anybody give me a sample menu for a 75lb dog with an activity level 140. I do better with example. If I have an idea of how to work all this info into a diet plan i would be able to understand better.

Thanks!
[notify]
Tikka

This is me- ignoring you!

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 10:18am PST 
Kodi, there is a second worksheet (look at the bottom of the spreadsheet at the tabs). The second worksheet gives you examples of different types of meat commonly fed and their nutritional content.

You can customize your diet by looking up various foods on the USDA nutrient calculator and matching it to your own requirements.

It's difficult to just provide you with a menu because every dog is different. After you do it a couple of times, you pretty much memorize it and it becomes easy! way to go
[notify]
Kodi Pie - CGC ESA

Why sit when you- could lie down?

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 11:15am PST 
The reason i was asking for a menu was so i could "reverse engineer" it. *grin*
[notify]
Maggie CTL1 RE CGC

Bar Hoppin'

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 5:09pm PST 
*bumpity bump*
[notify]
Bluebell &- Azra

Who's calling me- a Poodle?

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 5:33pm PST 
Hi All,

We just adopted our newest addition this Sunday and she has been raw fed all of her life. We had been slowly working our other pets up to a raw diet, but we were kind of thrown into the fire with this one. I would really love to see this spread sheet, but after downloading both of the excel viewers and turning off pop-up blocker I still cannot view it. If someone could help me out I would really appreciated it!
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 32: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]