GO!

PERSONAL RAW FEEDING GUIDE (New and Improved)

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 4 of 32: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
Kolbe

Where can I run- today?

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 6:41am PST 
Arko are you on a PC or a Mac??? On a PC you need to *right-click*, not just left click. Left clicking will just try to take you to the link. Right-clicking will give you an option to save the file.

On a Mac I *believe* you hold down the mouse button on the link for a second or two until a menu appears.

Edited by author Wed Feb 6, '08 6:41am PST

[notify]
Lily

Whose bed?? Why- would YOU think- that?

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 12:34pm PST 
I had to unblock pop-ups in order to open the spreadsheet. Go figure! It might be worth a try for anyone having a problem. Now a question; What does the left column "% of Body Weight Fed" refer to? Obviously, I am a newbie raw feeder, too. Thak you for all the work.
[notify]
Brody

The best things- come in little- packages

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 1:43pm PST 
hailhailhailhail
Its beautiful!!!

Question - when it asks about activity level - would Brody be considered an active pet terrier or just an active pet thinking Obviously, he's a terrier, but he's quite a bit different in body size and everything from other terriers.
[notify]

Gunner

I solemnly swear- that I am up to- no good

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 6:34pm PST 
I assume that 'active pet terrier' and 'active adult dog' are working dogs, show dogs, agility dogs, etc. etc. If you arent running miles everyday, but you aren't flopping on the couch all day, then I would consider you a 'adult dog'. smile
[notify]
Tikka

This is me- ignoring you!

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '08 7:11am PST 
Gunner is right. Also, according to the definitions:

Active Pet dogs = Dogs kept in a domestic environment with strong stimulus and ample opportunity to exercise, such as dogs in multiple dog households in the country or in a house with a large yard.

Inactive Pet dogs = Dogs kept in a domestic environment with little stumulus and opportunity to exercise.

The guidelines also use an example of active small dogs as Manchester Terriers. It states that most dogs, although not all pet dogs are minimally active. However, each dog should be evaluated individually in determining activity level.
[notify]
Tikka

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '08 7:13am PST 
Hey, Arko. If you are still having trouble, pmail me your email address and I will send you the spreadsheet file. puppy
[notify]
Tikka

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '08 8:40pm PST 
*Bumb*
[notify]
The Black- and Tan Clan

have a nice day

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '08 10:29am PST 
bump
[notify]
Roxie, NPC

I'm a poodle! - Got a problem- with that??

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '08 10:36am PST 
BUMP (for Kisses)
[notify]
Mississippi

throw me a- frickin' bone- here

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '08 9:42pm PST 
FANTASTIC!!!
  (Page 4 of 32: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]