GO!

PERSONAL RAW FEEDING GUIDE (New and Improved)

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 10 of 32: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]  
Vida

Barked: Mon Jul 28, '08 7:51pm PST 
Hi, can someone help me navigate this excel file? I don't know how I should arrange the foods? I've been feeding raw for 3 years but, I always bought brands like primal and barfworld. I'm just concerned with their age (6 yrs and 7yrs old) that they need more supplements?

My babies need a luxating patella surgery for their knees and I'm just worried about how I should adjust their diet to help them with arthritis??

Help...
[notify]
Tikka

This is me- ignoring you!

Barked: Tue Jul 29, '08 6:59am PST 
Vida, can you be a little more specific? Not sure how to answer your question.
[notify]
Mattie

Say no to B.O.!

Barked: Thu Jul 31, '08 5:35am PST 
bumpety bump
[notify]

Izzie

Corgiosaurus

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 7:02am PST 
*bump*
[notify]
Kaya

All you need is- love :)

Barked: Sun Aug 3, '08 3:09pm PST 
Wish this was a sticky too...
[notify]
Josie

I\'m all ears!

Barked: Mon Aug 4, '08 5:00pm PST 
For those who don't have Excel, if you have a Google account (gmail), you can upload the file to Google documents and view/edit it from there.
[notify]
Mocha Bear- (Mokie),- VGG, KPA,

CEO of Rewarding- Behaviors Dog- Training

Barked: Sat Aug 9, '08 10:54pm PST 
PAGE 2!

How dare you!

Get back up there on page one, you crazy little spreadsheet.
[notify]
Summer

Have a Nice Day!

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 6:35am PST 
I sniffed this thread out hiding in page 4!! Get on up! Back in the front of the line!
[notify]
Maxwell

I'm triple- superior MAD- now!

Barked: Sun Aug 31, '08 8:32pm PST 
BUMP!
[notify]
Hubble

Resting at the- Bridge

Barked: Sun Sep 7, '08 2:23pm PST 
bumparoonie
[notify]
  (Page 10 of 32: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]