GO!

Do YOU think that this dog is a chihuahua/rat terrier?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Gypsy- (InLovingMem- ory5/26/10)

Boing boing!

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 5:45pm PST 
I was told that my little Gyp is part chi, part rat dog. What do you think? Do you think there is anything else in her? check he profile for more pics blue dog
[notify]
Zeke

Mama's Boy!

Barked: Mon Jun 29, '09 6:20pm PST 
I can definately see the Chi. Her color makes sense for the RT. I'd say that what she is, Chi/RT mix.

way to go
[notify]
Franky

Barked: Thu Sep 17, '09 7:04pm PST 
I would agree with Zeke's mom. The head shape looks Chi and the body looks RT.
[notify]

Coco Bean

Hop Hop Hop Hop- Hop Hop WHAT?

Barked: Fri Sep 25, '09 2:53pm PST 
She looks like a Rat Terier and Chi mix to me.
[notify]
Henry

Barked: Fri Oct 2, '09 1:22pm PST 
I was told that my 2 babies were rat terrier/chi mixes as well. I really think they are...their dispositions are definitely not chihuahua (although Henry is a 1 person dog--like a chi! Lulu loves everyone equally). They are so great! I can take them anywhere--they are very calm, social but not obnoxious, easily trained, SO SMART, and energetic but not hyper. I love them so much!
[notify]
Rudy

Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!- Hi!

Barked: Thu Mar 11, '10 4:59pm PST 
Ya, definitely a ratty/chi mix. I'm supposed to be a ratty/chi but my momma just thinks i'm a ratty. Have a look at my profile and let me know what you think.

I have some long-ass-legs too!
[notify]
Rudy

Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!- Hi!

Barked: Thu Mar 11, '10 5:02pm PST 
Oh, I forgot to mention...I'm about 22 pounds (lean and mean) at 9 months old.
[notify]