GO!

Got another puppy

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Barked: Wed Dec 4, '13 3:05pm PST 
Well I found a lady on Facebook giving away an 8wk old puppy.
First the original owner gave him to a man who brought him back later that day in a taped up shoe box and left him on her porch since she wasn't home. Second girl (the lady I got him from) her grandma wanted a dog so she got him for her and she said he was to small and to throw him outside. We are about to have a winter storm and I couldn't stand the thought of this. So I drove an hour to pick him up. He is apparently a wiener dog and a Australian shepherd. Any thoughts on that?
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/16jlajc.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i44. tinypic.com/2v7x7wk.jpg[/IMG]
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Wed Dec 4, '13 4:06pm PST 
I can't open the pics, but good for you for taking in the puppy. applause
I'll never understand some people, like the lady who wanted the pup thrown outside. naughty
Good luck with your new addition. Do you have pictures? You can post them in your profile.
[notify]

Barked: Wed Dec 4, '13 4:11pm PST 
ill try to add pictures again. he is such a good puppy. I don't understand people. like bringing him back in a shoe boX!!
[notify]

Toto, CD,- RN, CGC

We don't- doodle!!!

Barked: Wed Dec 4, '13 5:50pm PST 
Looks more like a pug/dachshund or something with a short nose. Can't see any Aussie in there at all.
Kali, link works if you remove the space put in by Dogster.
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Thu Dec 5, '13 3:56am PST 
Thanks Toto.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Dec 5, '13 9:39am PST 
How big should I expect him to get do you think? My guess is not very. He is such a wonderful dog .
[notify]
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Mon Dec 9, '13 2:38pm PST 
Pug/Dachshund/Chihuahua mix?
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Dec 10, '13 10:04am PST 
bump
[notify]