GO!

What breed

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Piper

Barked: Fri Nov 15, '13 8:38pm PST 
This is Piper. I think she is a American Bulldog, because I've seen some pictures of ABs that look exactly like her. But at 7months she is about 45-50 pounds, which I think is small for a 7 month AB.
Thoughts?

Piper

Piper
The first picture is when she was 4 months. The second 3 months.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Nov 16, '13 6:46am PST 
spambot bump
[notify]
Piper

Barked: Sat Nov 16, '13 8:15am PST 
Umm.. this thread is not spam.
[notify]

Piper

Barked: Sat Nov 16, '13 8:20am PST 
Sorry I accidently put the same pic twice. Here is the picture I meant to post. 4 months old

AtTheRiver
[notify]
Benny

Where did I bury- that bone- again...

Barked: Sat Nov 16, '13 11:16am PST 
Sorry I dont have any thoughts but just letting you know, Bunny is bumping down a smapbot that was on your post but has since been deleted. Bunny's not bumping you dog walk
[notify]
Piper

Barked: Sat Nov 16, '13 12:19pm PST 
Okay, thank you.smile
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Sat Nov 16, '13 10:14pm PST 
I'd say she is an American Bulldog, she just might still have a bit of growing and filling in to do. An adult female American Bulldog is in between 60-90 lbs, so I don't think Piper is too far off the mark for her age. She just may be on the small end of the breed, or has a bit of pit bull mixed in. thinking
[notify]

Barked: Thu Dec 26, '13 11:15am PST 
She looks american bulldog to me!
[notify]