GO!

What is the mix? Part two

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Snickers

Barked: Sun Nov 10, '13 6:06pm PST 
I did this when she was much younger but shes grown up a bit since.
So what breed/mix do you see in my puppy, Snickers? She is currently we believe 8-9 months and around 40lbs.
I've heard border collie quite a bit because of the ticking. I've also had Rat terrier. Mixed with Pit or lab. Shes uses her paws alot so behavior I've always thought boxer. She really loves dragging the other dogs around by their collars, i've never met a dog that did this before. Any guesses?
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Nov 11, '13 3:54am PST 
I don't see Border Colliethinking I could see where Boxer/Rottie might be a possibility.
[notify]
Snickers

Barked: Mon Nov 11, '13 10:18am PST 
That is interesting. Where do you see rottie or boxer? I could boxer in the tail but her head is so narrow and nose so long and pointy.
[notify]

Moira

Is that for me??

Barked: Tue Nov 12, '13 5:52pm PST 
I see Lab mixed with either Boxer or Pitbull. No Border Collie from my angle. Labs use their paws a lot.
[notify]
Snickers

Barked: Thu Nov 14, '13 7:10am PST 
Thanks. Being part of the agility world I meet alot people familar with border collies. I'm not sure if maybe they are so use to border collies that's why they think BC mix. It certainly would be awesome if she was.
As far as the pit/boxer/lab she probably has some of one of the three, but her head is pretty small compared to the rest of her and narrow not blocky. And her muzzle is more pointy than square. she's probably just a huge mutt.
Her fur is getting longer, its more lab length now but not water proof at all.
Does anyone see Ratt Terrier?
[notify]
Riot

I think I see my- ball!

Barked: Sat Nov 23, '13 12:28pm PST 
She looks like maybe a pit/lab mix to me. Riot is a lab/border collie and they have the same type of markings but Snickers has more a pit bull looking face!

Edited by author Sat Nov 23, '13 12:29pm PST

[notify]