GO!

buying puppies online NY

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Barked: Wed Oct 16, '13 8:14pm PST 
Hey guys! I'm Egidio from Italy, I'm new here =) i just wanted to ask you guys if this website is legit or if any of you had an actual exeprience with them: [url=http://www.lepetiteteacupboutique.com/]yorkie puppies for sale[/url]

BEFORE YOU WORRY, I wanna make clear that the dog is not for me, I would never EVER "order" a dog from such a distance, or "order" a dog in general, however, I wanna make a surprise to a friend of mine based in NYC, so, same city as the puppies =)

thank you so much =)

Egidio.
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 2:49pm PST 
I absolutely would not buy a puppy from that site. Reputable breeders who breed for health and temperament do not breed "teacup" sized dogs. There's no information about the health or temperament of the parents, and the health guarantee is a joke. They even mention themselves how unnaturally fragile, prone to problems, and difficult to care for their dogs are.

Also, please don't surprise anyone with a puppy. Dogs make terrible gifts. A dog is a 10-15 year expensive commitment (especially if you buy a poorly bred one that will rack up thousands of dollars of vet bills). If your friend wants a dog, offer to help her/him pay for the dog s/he chooses rather than surprising them with a dog of your choosing.
[notify]
Benny

Where did I bury- that bone- again...

Barked: Mon Nov 11, '13 10:11am PST 
Second everything that Onyx has said, well put.
[notify]

Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Mon Nov 18, '13 8:56am PST 
are you kidding me?
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Mon Nov 18, '13 9:20am PST 
To be more specific, and in reply to the OP (ignoring a recent ridiculous post from one who shall remain nameless)

Seriously...buying a pet online is a real chancy business. And this particular site looks geared to turn out undersized and badly bred puppies to meet a market for small and cute. I would be willing to bet that they suffer all kinds of health issues. I am going to google the site for info. but I would say at a quick glance that they look thoroughly questionable. DO NOT consider purchasing a pup from them. Why not suggest your friend go to a shelter and adopt a pup - give some poor homeless pup a fresh start.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Mon Nov 18, '13 10:13am PST 
well. proof that some people ARE unteachable, I guess.

Anyway, hope that the OP is making the right decision and staying away from this puppy dealer.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Mon Nov 18, '13 10:47am PST 
I know I shouldn't ask, but...Onyx gives us several good reasons why this vendor is not a good choice. What reasons do you have for suggesting that it IS a good one?
[notify]
Holly - CGC TDI

Squirrel?- Squrirrel!- SQUIRRELLLLL!!!!

Barked: Mon Nov 18, '13 10:49am PST 
Good question Savvy, I'm quite curious as well.
[notify]
Calamity- Jane

Barked: Mon Nov 18, '13 10:54am PST 
I could tell just from the name that it was a place to avoid like the plague. No reputable breeder sells "teacup" anything. Then I looked at the website. I almost cried. Literally. The dogs look ridiculous, and not at all healthy. How anyone can call that reputable is beyond me shrug.
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Mon Nov 18, '13 5:52pm PST 
http://www.allpetsclub.com/Puppies/AvailablePuppies/PuppyProfiles.as px?guid=7cbd9f20-8043-4f46-a70e-32900eab923f

Zombie is a pet store puppy that is for sale, she doesn't belong to the poster. It is just a troll that stole a dog picture, that is why she is so hateful. Everyone should click notify and report a fake dog on all of her posts.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2