GO!

Another quest for breed guesses

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Gorilla Grod

Zoom!

Barked: Sun Aug 18, '13 4:35pm PST 
When I got Gorilla, I was told that his mom was a Choc Lab/Golden Retriever mix and that his dad was a Shar-pei. There are a couple pics on his profile page.

I can see the Lab in him, but Shar-pei? Not convinced. I have a feeling Gorilla's dad was a Pit Bull or Pit mix, and the people just didn't think I'd take him if they said that.

The strange thing is he seems taller and thinner than pictures of lab or pit puppies at his age (he's 9 weeks old and weighs about 10-11 lbs).

Anyway, anyone want to guess? I've been jokingly calling him Chinese Labrabull laugh out loud
[notify]
Benny

Where did I bury- that bone- again...

Barked: Sun Aug 18, '13 5:58pm PST 
Hmm, maybe american bulldog? I did recently see a lab x american bulldog and I do see some of the similarities in him smile
[notify]
Woofie 1988- - 2001

...the Wonder- dog (where is- she?)

Barked: Mon Aug 19, '13 5:22pm PST 
What a cutie!
And I think you are right, not a drop of Shar Pei, but I see a little Pit in there.
Pit / Lab mixes make great dogs. Enjoy!
[notify]