GO!

Brevin the mystery pup. Any guesses?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Brevin

I like poop

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 12:14pm PST 
When we first got him they said shih tzu mix. Then yorkie mix, corgis mix, cavalier mix. I really have no idea what he's mixed with. He stands low and long and has bulky looking knees. The tip of his tail curls and touches his back. He has a double coat and he weighed 4 pounds at 8 weeks. The hair on his ears are silky and curly but the fur on his body is the undercoat texture. Any guesses!?
[notify]
Brevin

I like poop

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 12:18pm PST 
Feel free to take a look at his puppy profile pictures! I've added pictures of him at 7-10 weeks. My avatar is is current look smile
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 3:40pm PST 
Could you post some body pictures? Just from that face picture I can tell you he's not shih-tzu or yorkie mix.
[notify]

Brevin

I like poop

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 4:40pm PST 
Oh yes we agree he is neither of those. Luckily we don't mind but very curious. I you go to his profile there are two body pics. But very hard to get as he doesn't sit still lol
[notify]
Roman

The Snuggler

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 5:07pm PST 
He's a chihuahua. laugh out loud Just kidding!

He looks like he's a good mix of breeds, I have no idea what those breeds may be. I just want to say he's absolutely adorable!!!
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 5:56pm PST 
I have no clue what mix he might be but he is absolutely adorable!!!!
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 6:03pm PST 
No idea but he is cute as a button. Congratulations on getting such an adorable pup.
[notify]
Brevin

I like poop

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 7:10pm PST 
Do you think those DNA tests are reliable. We really don't mind his breed but would love to know anyways! Thanks guys! His head is engorged with even more confidence now! He's so smart and already knows sit, lay down, and roll over smile

But I would love to get an idea of what breed he may be and have been eyeing those DNA test. Every time someone asks me what he is I just say, "he's our heinz57" because I just don't know and neither did the vet. She was the one that mentioned the DNA tests.
[notify]
Brevin

I like poop

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 7:11pm PST 
Do you think those DNA tests are reliable. We really don't mind his breed but would love to know anyways! Thanks guys! His head is engorged with even more confidence now! He's so smart and already knows sit, lay down, and roll over smile

But I would love to get an idea of what breed he may be and have been eyeing those DNA test. Every time someone asks me what he is I just say, "he's our heinz57" because I just don't know and neither did the vet. She was the one that mentioned the DNA tests.
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Thu Aug 15, '13 3:36am PST 
I have heard that they can be very unreliable, but fun. One of our pack is an unknowable mix. When people ask, my person says that she is, a god only knows
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3