GO!

Breed guesses ?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Sir Chester

"Take that- nature!"

Barked: Sun Aug 11, '13 1:37pm PST 
The lady we got him from said he is a mix between a Min Pin and a Jack Russell Terrier.

I'm not really seeing JRT but then again I have only ever seen JRT in pictures online I have seen a few min pins and while he does look like one the shape/size feels off?

I thought it might be fun to have other peoples guesses.

Edited by author Sun Aug 18, '13 8:52am PST

[notify]
Sir Chester

"Take that- nature!"

Barked: Mon Aug 12, '13 6:38am PST 
He already weighs a little over 6 lbs do while he looks like a min pin. I thought they were more Chihuahua sized? thinking
[notify]
Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Mon Aug 12, '13 7:47pm PST 
I am not really sure...their may be some Chihuahua in him, but it is not the dominant breed. If he is already 6 lb at 3 months that seems to large.
[notify]

Sir Chester

"Take that- nature!"

Barked: Mon Aug 12, '13 8:06pm PST 
I think he sort of has the min pin look but I'm not sure about JRT. I was thinking chihuahuas and min pins were the same size but I googled and it looks like min pins might be a little bigger than chihuahuas Google says they can get up to 11lbs? I guess if he had JRT in him it's possible he could get to 14lbs-15lbs? I'm just not sure. His color and shape seem really different from a JRT's I have seen on Google but he seems to big for a min pin too?

It is fun googling dogs and making guesses though smile
[notify]