GO!

hi were new

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Herbie

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 8:30am PST 
hi were new
Hi we havejust gota new addition to our family, Herbie is a king charles and super cute, will be nice to chat to any one with any useful advice as we have never had a pup before x
Also any advice on different groups etc on here as don't really no what im doing on this page. X
[notify]
Benny

Where did I bury- that bone- again...

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 9:25am PST 
Hi Herbie and welcome

This is a great site for finding information about anything dog. I have a new puppy and I've been learning a lot of helpful tips from everyone. Just cruise the forums, I like puppy place and food and nutrition personally way to go
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 9:36am PST 
hi Herbie!!wavewavewave welcome As Benny mentioned there are a lot of great people willing to help you here. The health forums, Behavior and Training, Food and Nutrition, and of course the Puppy Place are all great for advice on common and sometimes not so common issues. We hope you enjoy it here.hugwishes We are sending a pals request as well to help you feel more welcome.
[notify]

Arya

Serious Face

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 11:27am PST 
Welcome!!

Arya is our first puppy too! smile There are lots of really helpful posts, and great people always willing to give good advice if you have any questions. Puppies are a handful, but all your hard work will be worth it!
[notify]