GO!

20lbs at 10 weeks old

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Brigantia - CGC CGCA

The Baby Bear

Barked: Sun Jun 16, '13 7:34pm PST 
XD Chewy, I just tried that with Bri, my Newfoundland's weight at 11 weeks. Said she'd turn out to be 141lbs! She's almost 2 years now and about 95lbs. She should fill out a little more until she's 4 or 5, but still... Just thought that was pretty fun! laugh out loud
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Sun Jun 16, '13 9:29pm PST 
I'd venture to guess Lab/Great Dane mix.

6th photo down:
10 week 22 lb GD puppy
[notify]
King Jackal- Jackson

Appreciate me- for the gift- that I am!

Barked: Sun Jun 16, '13 10:38pm PST 
Hi Chewy! wave We think they look older too! The only reasons we think their age estimates may be correct is because the second vet gave the same age estimate without even knowing the previous vet's age estimate and the pups are growing at a greater rate that you'd expect for older pups.

We actually do not even know for sure that Duncan and Magnolia are litter mates. Animal control picked them up as strays several days apart but found them and one other pup in the same vicinity. Magnolia is very shy so it's been a lot tougher to get photos of her. I am sorting through some now to see if any are worthy of posting.

At the moment, the most recent photo of Magnolia already uploaded online was taken several days ago and isn't a good indication of her size or other physical features.
[notify]

King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Sun Jun 16, '13 10:40pm PST 
Oh, wow, Natasha! Duncan does look quite a bit like that puppy eek
[notify]
King Jackal- Jackson

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 10:10pm PST 
Magnolia (left) & Duncan pups on June 17
Duncan on June 17

Duncan was adopted on June 22! partypartywishes