GO!

How many toys for a puppy/growing dog?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Oberon

Barked: Fri Jun 7, '13 9:11am PST 
Took Oberon to Petsmart for the first time today to pick out some new toys. It's AMAZING how interested he is in the brand new ones, even if they aren't super different. I guess being a dog they're different enough for him. :3 No plush toys or toys that can have parts ripped off/be chewed into pieces while unsupervised. Watching Oberon get dog zoomies over his new toys is hysterical though. XD

Edited by author Fri Jun 7, '13 9:15am PST

[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Fri Jun 7, '13 9:59am PST 
Sometimes just washing them is enough! It changes the smell so the toys are "new" and exciting again.
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Jun 7, '13 9:41pm PST 
That's what I do Jewel...but most of my crew aren't really into toys.

The question made me laugh...the answer is "as many as you are willing to buy" laugh out loudbig laugh
[notify]

Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Sat Jun 8, '13 12:42am PST 
Hazel has around 10-15 different kind of toys. I leave them in a pile for her in the same area, and when she wants to play she sifts threw the toys to find one to play with. It is really cute watching her choose laugh out loud

For boredom I usually give her a raw hide to chew on, or fill her kong up with something.

I also found this great little toy that she LOVES, it is called the "Kyjen Hide-A-Squirrel Puzzle Toy for Dogs" I got it on amazon.com.

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2