GO!

What breed is Charlie?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Charlie

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 6:50pm PST 
This is our new little girl, Charlie. She is 10 weeks. We just adopted her today. They said she is a mixed breed, but had no idea what. Her paws seem on the smaller side to me. Any ideas what she could be?
Thanks!
[notify]
Clover

I have the luck- of the Irish!

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 7:11am PST 
It's kind of hard to say since many breeds have the "dobie" like markings. Min pins, manchesters, chihuahuas, cavaliers, cockers, beagles, bassets, dachshunds and so on. But he does seem to favor beagles which are pretty small but hardy dogs. But give him a few more weeks to see how he fills in and we would be able to give a better guess
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 1:47pm PST 
I don't see Beagle in him at all. I do see Terrier though. Those eyes and the facial features scream Terrier to me.
[notify]