GO!

Molly is growing!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Molly

Small but rowdy!

Barked: Thu Mar 21, '13 2:19pm PST 
Just wanted to share a photo. My lil chi mix is growing, growing, growing! I didn't remember her sister Sophie (pom mix) growing so fast, but we did adopt her when she was older (6-8 months old.)

Her ears are half way up (may stay this way altogether, but that is okay because it is SO cute!) They look to big for her, and I love that! smile

Mollysorous
[notify]
Skipper- a.k.a Skip

Terror terrier

Barked: Thu Mar 21, '13 2:47pm PST 
I can't open the pic on my phone but I had a look at Molly's profile page...

Oh my gosh! So so so cute!!!

I love her ears puppy

Skipper is nearly 12 weeks now and he too, is growing so fast!
Puppy good really is fleeting puppy
[notify]
Molly

Small but rowdy!

Barked: Thu Mar 21, '13 7:51pm PST 
Aw, thank you! You have SUCH a little CUTIE! smile Very precious! I will go post new photos of her, on her page. All of those are from 12 weeks. smile IDK Why the photo isn't working on here. But I am pretty new to this site. red face lol smile
[notify]

Barked: Sun Mar 24, '13 11:48pm PST 
Yeah, the photo link isn't working. I have no idea why, but Molly's photos from when she was 12 weeks old are sooooo cute! She's really adorable and I just love the expression she has on her face, it's like she knows how cute she is and puts on the look for added effect. big grin
[notify]
Molly

Small but rowdy!

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 12:33pm PST 
Thank you! You are right, she knows she is cute! lol puppy I posted some new photos of her now that she is 17 weeks. smile
[notify]
Skipper- a.k.a Skip

Terror terrier

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 12:57pm PST 
Oh gosh!

Molly at 17 weeks is such an adorable sweetie puppy

The pictures are great! I'm about to try to upload more pictures of Skip, now that he is twelve weeks...

They grow up so fast that all I do is take pictures lol... I want to cherish puppyhood for as long as possible puppy
[notify]

Barked: Tue Mar 26, '13 12:24am PST 
Ah, I knew it! lol It's obvious Molly knows she was cute, because if she didn't, she wouldn't be looking like that in most of her pictures. laugh out loud
[notify]