GO!

What Breed Is She?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Clover

I have the luck- of the Irish!

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 10:04am PST 
Hi, meet Clover. Clover is a 6 to 7 week old mix breed pooch. She weighs somewhere around 6 to 7 lbs right now. Her feet somewhat big. As you can see she has ears similar to greyhound and she had brindle coloring with a black mask. I am curious about her breed, though I am hoping she will at least be medium if not large. Either was she has a permanent home with me and her two sisters. She is very very very, let me say once more very energetic. I haven't raised a puppy younger then 6 months old in over 7 years so I guess a little advice for an over tenacious, almost dominant puppy, would also be really awesome.
[notify]
Clover

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 6:59am PST 
Bumping for help.
[notify]
Hank

Is it dinner- time yet?

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 5:52pm PST 
That curl in her tail and coloring make me think shar pei mix. She looks very similar to the shar pei mix my mom had about 10 years ago.
[notify]

Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 6:12pm PST 
I was thinking Shar Pei as well. Maybe a Shar Pei GSD mix? I can see her growing up looking somewhat like this:
http://blogs.animalleague.org/scarlett/wp-content/uploads/200 9/01/rockstar2-tp-medium.jpg
[notify]
Clover

Barked: Tue Apr 9, '13 7:26pm PST 
I would have never thought about sharpei. I was starting to believe she may have been pit mix.The brindle color keeps throwing me off. I haven't updated her pics yet but she is also 27lbs almost 30lbs at only 12 weeks old. Her feet are still on the smallish side but her face is getting blockier and her legs are just growing and growing. She is very solid as far as bone structure.Her ears are still floppy but seem to be erecting a little more each day.
[notify]
Clover

Barked: Tue Apr 9, '13 7:57pm PST 
I added two new photos showing her body and one showing her siblings to her page for better analysis. All of her siblings had a curled tail and dark muzzles.
[notify]