GO!

Puppy needs a name - and give me some advice! :)

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Chandler

Code name:- Farmcollie

Barked: Sat Mar 9, '13 1:39pm PST 
Given the Australian Shepherd's origins as a ranch dog in the American west...

http://www.herdingontheweb.com/shepherd.htm

...why don't you consider names from the best of Hollywood's Western movie genre?
[notify]
Kaiser

Our Little- Emperor

Barked: Sun Mar 10, '13 7:49am PST 
I mentioned Kaiser to my fiancé and he loved it, so that's what we're going with. He's an emperor and a delicious type of bun all in one package! wink
Thanks for the suggestions!
[notify]
Dot

What do you mean- I'm a terror?

Barked: Sun Mar 10, '13 4:13pm PST 
Ah, you're in Canada! I love the name Kaiser but unfortunately it's the name of a hospital/healthcare chain here in parts of the US, it's forever ruined laugh out loud
[notify]

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 10:16am PST 
Kaiser is a pretty popular GSD name, and most of my immediate and extended family are MDs, so Kaiser is referred to fairly often in that context, and I honestly never even thought about that they were the same word laugh out loud Guess they just have totally different connotations for me. Same thing with Kaiser rolls.

Congratulations on a cute puppy and a great name puppy
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 6:48pm PST 
What about Rowan, Cash or Nash? There not royal names, but there cool like him. smile
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2