GO!

What Breed Is Daisy?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Daisy

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 2:16pm PST 
I adopted Daisy a week ago. She's a very sweet and for the most part calm puppy. She's about 30 pounds.
The shelter said she was a lab x rottie, but I think she's way too small for that. Any ideas?
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 9:16pm PST 
She does look like a small Rottweiler mix to me. Not sure what she would be mixed with though. At only seven months old right now, it's highly likely she'll get larger within the next year - probably mostly filling out, which means you could be looking at around 50lbs adult weight, possibly more, possibly less. Very pretty little lady either way. I've seen purebred female Rottweilers at 45lbs before, so you never know. What a pretty little lady she is though! smile
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '13 5:18pm PST 
She does really look like she could be a Rott x Lab. Colors look very Rott, and body and tail look very Lab. Like Charlie said, she should have some growing left to do, and there are Labs and Rotts out there quite a bit smaller than the huge ones you see all the time.

Whatever she is, she's gorgeous. I think that color and those marking on that body type looks amazing!
[notify]