GO!

Sad, Sad day for ranger (one of the orphan puppies)

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Wed Mar 20, '13 1:53am PST 
Ranger is now known as Marley. And he's doing exceptionally well at my mom's house. He absolutely loves his new best friend. He sleeps with my mom along with nikki in her king sized bed. He seems to be a happy boy and the shuffling of homes doesn't seem to have affected him at all.

Btw the family was gone 12 hours a day and they didn't feel that it was fair for ranger to be outside alone 12 hours a day, 5 days a week.
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Wed Mar 20, '13 2:55am PST 
I'm so glad that Ranger is settling in with your mom puppy

He sounds like he's having a fab time and I'm super happy dancing

Every dog deserves a home like Ranger now has puppy
[notify]
Nautica's- Memorial

Never Nauti,- Always Nice!

Barked: Thu Mar 21, '13 1:18am PST 
What a handsome boy! Happy to hear there's a happy ending, too little angel
[notify]

Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Mar 22, '13 9:47am PST 
They weren't the right family for Marley (Ranger). Now he's in the right place! With your mom! way to go
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Mar 22, '13 1:15pm PST 
Yayyyyyyyyyyy !! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 11:46am PST 
way to go
[notify]

Barked: Sun Mar 24, '13 11:44pm PST 
It's awful that the people who took Ranger in the first time didn't consider their schedule before bringing him home. But at least you've found someone who will looking after Ranger, though. He looks quite behaved in his photos, and maybe a little shy? I'm hoping and praying that Ranger has finally found his forever home. hug
[notify]
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Mon Apr 8, '13 4:08am PST 
Well guest his forever home is with my mom. And the whole family loves him and doesn't know what they would do without him. He keeps my mom's other dog Nikki very happy and occupied. They both sleep with my mom along with her three cats. He is very well behaved. And i couldn't be happier about the home placement I have found for him. I'm just glad the family had followed the contract and contacted me and returned him to me than sending him to the shelter
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Tue Apr 9, '13 5:12pm PST 
That's what happens when everything is done right. Good Job! way to go
[notify]
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Mon Apr 15, '13 10:22pm PST 
Thanks! If it wasn't for everyone here from dogster and from the veterinarian that I did my vet tech externships I don't think the puppies would have lived. So i have everyone here to thank you for the great advice. And if it wasn't for the family that had ranger he probably wouldn't have a great home with my mom. It feels good when everything works out for the best.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2