GO!

Update on Trooper - Vet thinks he'll be fine!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Trooper

I'm such a- little trooper!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 10:26am PST 
So Trooper has been home with us for about a month now. In that time, we've kept a close eye on him because of his balance issues. The good news is that he seems to be improving. His balance is worse when he first wakes up, but he's walking much better and running around the house like he owns the place. I took him to the vet recently to get his next round of shots, and she seems to think he might even grow out of it eventually. He did really well at the vet's office and everyone passed him around and told him how cute and awesome he was. I'm pretty sure he loved all the attention. He weighed in at 3.5 pounds and goes back to the vet for another round of shots at the end of the month. As far as home goes, he's doing great. Still working on the potty training thing, but I think that might take a while. I'm not worried though. I'm just glad he's been doing so well and wanted to update everyone--especially those of you here on the forum that gave me such wonderful encouragement when I made the decision to bring my special little man into my life.
[notify]

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 11:00pm PST 
Congratulations on having Trooper! How old is he again?I would also love it if you could post a picture of him. big grin
[notify]