GO!

my little bud fighting from parvovirus: 5th day

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 7:53pm PST 
Is he home yet? we are all wondering how he is doing and sending prayers your way. I am so glad to hear he is getting through this, you are very good people for caring for him the way you are. I really hope all is well and that he is home with his family now. hughughug flowersflowers
[notify]
Jack ~May- '12 - Jul '12~

Live like- there's no- tomorrow

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 11:28pm PST 
Glad to hear Bud was one of the lucky ones. Praying that everything continues to go smoothly! hughughug
[notify]
Brent

i get so many- cuddles :)

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 2:28am PST 
hi guys wave sorry it took us a while to update all of you. brent is now recovering really well, its been a week since he was confined and he is doing really good, he is gaining weight, still a bit skinny but we're getting thereway to go
he is finally off his meds, his appetite is awesome but we cannot overwhelm his stomach as what the vets said. he is now playing with us, though he cannot run as much as he used to, hopefully soon, we just cant wait for his full recovery, we just need to be patient and make sure everything goes well, thank you all for the heart warming thoughts i will be posting some of his new pics soon, so you can see our little buddy happy dance till next time guys wavehugbig hug
[notify]

Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 6:16am PST 
So good to hear!! I am so happy for you guys and what you have done to help Brent with his recovery.
cheercheercheerdancingdancingcheercheercheer

Heres to a speedy recovery, wishes the best for you and can't wait to see the new pics!!
Please keep us posted! flowers happy dance flowers
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 7:42am PST 
Hi Brent, I was just wondering how your little guy is doing with his recovery?
[notify]
Sophie

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 9:28am PST 
hughughughug I know it seems hard to keep your hopes up, but our little shelter dog had parvo at 8 weeks old-She's over a year now and still going strong. Good luck, I hope brent pulls through
[notify]
Sophie

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 9:28am PST 
hughughughug I know it seems hard to keep your hopes up, but our little shelter dog had parvo at 8 weeks old-She's over a year now and still going strong. Good luck, I hope brent pulls through
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3