GO!

New Puppy

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Envy

Being a sinner- is so much fun

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 7:05am PST 
I'm not really new to Dogster, I was on here years ago with my other dog who unfortunately passed away due to cancer in 2010. I left for a while, but decided to make a come back.

I am in the process of bringing home a new puppy. I have only ever owned Saint Bernard's, and Miss Envy is a Boston Terrier...so a completely new breed for me and my husband. I'm not really 100% sure what to expect, I have done my research and I am very well aware of the medical issues she can have in the future, as well as some other problems, like a difficulty in house-breaking.

I guess I just wanted to introduce myself and Envy as we will likely be hanging out in the "puppy place" pretty often until we get the hang of each other. I also have Zane who is a 3 year old Saint Bernard. We have 4 cats who reside with us and 4 children as well. We are quite the family wink I look forward to sharing experiences on Dogster and I look forward to finding what I need in order to be a prepared new fur mommy.

BTW- Envy gets to join our family in about 2 weeks. And we are so very excited to have her!
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Thu Jan 10, '13 8:36pm PST 
Well first of all, welcome back to Dogster, and I am very sorry to hear about your dog.
On the brighter side Congrats on your new addition and I hope everything works out, I am sure she will fit in nicely....I dont know much about her breed so I can't help you there but would just like to welcome back. welcome
[notify]
Jasper

Brave of Heart

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 5:49am PST 
Hello Miss Envy!wave I'm new to Dogster. I have a 9 week old mini schnauzer named Jasper, but we currently have a 5 y/o Boston Terrier in the house that belongs to our roommates. They tell us of the things she got into as a puppy. big laugh I'm sure yours will be a joy as they are great dogs. Look forward to seeing you more on the puppy forum.
[notify]

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 11:02pm PST 
Congratulations on getting a new puppy. Wow, your house seems to be fully packed with furry friends. I hope all goes well with your dogs, your cats, and your children. kittysnoopycloud 9
[notify]