GO!

New here Zoja

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Zoja

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '12 12:55pm PST 
I just adopted this sweet lil girl yesterday who my family has named Zoja. The Mother is Shih Poo and the Father full blooded short haired Chihuhua ((about 6-7lbs))

Im astounded that i put her in bed with me last night ((in a zip up kennel that she can see through)) and she actually just wimpered to let me know she had to potty. No CRYING happy dance and she is the calmest sweetest baby ever!!

Im currently trying to puppy pad train her ((since its soooo Cold outside and she is SO young ((only 5 weeks))...I wish she could have stayed with her littermates longer but mom refused them at about 4 weeks old ((and her first litter)) so i had to take her early. She is drinking water and eating wet food though.

The Vet guesses she will be about 6-8lbs full grown. Im sure i will have a Ton more questions but thought i would introduce the new bundle big grin
[notify]
Monnie

Spreading Smiles- As A Tribute For- Lexi

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '12 5:43pm PST 
big hugwelcome Zoja! Yiou are such a liitle darlingcloud 9
[notify]
Fancy

Fancy& Rambo- Chinese Crested- Littermates

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 4:59pm PST 
welcome

nice to meet you

Fancy & Rambo