GO!

Question for those who walk multiple dogs

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4  
Chance

Barked: Fri Jun 28, '13 8:03am PST 
Chance is generally better on the leash than Xena. Xena still has the shiba inu mentality to wanna chase everything...Chance really doesn't care wht's out there. He will stroll happily along. But, he does like to play and sniff Xena...and if we are stopped and he tries to sniff or chew at her or anything, she gets really mean and snaps at him.
[notify]
Oliver

Gotta love me !

Barked: Tue Jul 16, '13 1:04pm PST 
I walk all 4 dogs at once, 2 on each side. I use 2 couplers so I am only holding 2 leashes. I have never had a problem as I started when they were all young.
[notify]
Kye

I'm like- Einstein only- hairier.

Barked: Sat Aug 3, '13 12:12pm PST 
Honestly my guys are usually off leash in the 'heel' command lol. If I'm walking in town with them (I have 2 btw) they have separate leashes but both walk on the right hand side big grin
[notify]

(Quin)- Herdabout- The Mighty- Qu

Herdabout The- Mighty Quinlan!

Barked: Sat Aug 3, '13 7:56pm PST 
I have 2 shelties...one 35 lb and one 20 lb
Indie wouldn't walk when I first got him...he was very scared of the leash so I used a coupler so Quin could show him the ropes and then trnasferred them each to their own leashes so I could train them smile
Now they each have their own leash and walk on the left smile
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4