GO!

What is the most rare breed you have ever met?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 15 of 15: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
Oz

Trust me...I'm a- beagle

Barked: Tue Oct 15, '13 11:24am PST 
We met a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen this weekend!
[notify]
Foxxy

Pocket Wolf

Barked: Tue Oct 15, '13 3:48pm PST 
We met a patterdale terrier at the dog park the other day. we thought it was a lab puppy at first but the owner told us what she was and that she was six years old.
[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Tue Oct 15, '13 7:57pm PST 
I've met several at dog shows, but on the street I've met PBGV, Bedlington Terrier, Spinone Italiano, Puli, Xolo, Schipperke, Dutch Shepherd, and Clumber Spaniels

Edited by author Tue Oct 15, '13 7:58pm PST

[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Oct 16, '13 7:13am PST 
Bumping to drown spambots
[notify]
Dunlop

Dunlop-named for- the rider not- the tyer

Barked: Wed Oct 16, '13 1:24pm PST 
I went to a horse breeding property last weekend to look at wedding stuff to find there where THREE Airedale terriers running ammock! Felt like a human jumping castle for a bit till they calmed down. Other rare breeds I've seen : two Novia Scotia's, one Pharoh hound, a German coolie, a few standard poodles, a Gordon, a shiba and a Dalmation. They live around the corner from a friend place but sound the alarm every time they hear ANYTHING. Also an Italian Laggotto.

*excuse the typo's only had this tablet thingy for a week*
[notify]
Jasper

High-flyin' Pup!

Barked: Wed Oct 16, '13 10:50pm PST 
We were at the dog park recently and saw a GORGEOUS Thai Ridgeback.

I also have some unusual doggies who shop in my store; a bedlington terrier, a pair of beaucerons, a pair of entlebuchers, a buhund, a klee kai and a silken windhound all make regular appearances. I love my store!
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Thu Oct 17, '13 3:06pm PST 
Good question! Here is my list:

Pumi
Xoloitzcuintle
Norwegian Lundehund
Pyrenean Shepard
Mi Ki
Alaskan Klee Kai
Bolognese
Cane Corso
Catahoula Leapard Dog
Bouvier des Flanders
Boykin Spaniel
Beauceron
Lowchen
Spinone Italiano

I've met most breeds since we travel to dog show for Agility and many are combined with obedience/rally and conformation. I was most excited about meeting the Pumi at an agility trial...way cool.
[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 7:38am PST 
Can't believe I forgot about the Toller. One of my friends owns one! naughty
[notify]
Nova

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 2:37pm PST 
There is one gentleman that walks his Fila Brasileiro at the dog park every day. He must be on leash at all times and new people can MAYBE get one pet in. He is great with other dogs and is just fine with people coming up and talking to his owner, though.

Edited by author Fri Oct 18, '13 2:38pm PST

[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 8:00pm PST 
Just me a stunning Drahthaar. The origin of the American German Wirehair. After reading up on the breed I was shocked at how much of breed the American GWH had bred out of the breed Watched this dog get his tracking title. He aced it and came back smiling!way to go
[notify]
  (Page 15 of 15: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15