GO!

Pug Attack Superbowl Commercial

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Jeremiah

Itchy Dog

Barked: Fri Jan 7, '11 10:33am PST 
Hey Pug lovers! Some friends of mine made a Doritos Commercial called Pug Attack. Oko Nono, the pug used in the commercial, has a giant heart. She almost died a year ago in a coyote attack, and she came back fighting. And the commercial is hilarious.

The commercial is a top 5 finalist out of 5,000 submission in the Doritos Crash the Super Bowl Competition, but needs to be voted into the top 3 over the next 3 weeks in order to air during the Super Bowl Broadcast.

Please visit www.pugattack.com to view the video and vote your support for these struggling filmmakers and this awesome little pooch. Also, post the link on your facebook to spread it around puppy

Thank you!

Edited by author Fri Jan 7, '11 10:34am PST

[notify]
Daisy Mae

Cute? Yeah,- that's me.

Barked: Mon Feb 28, '11 5:30pm PST 
I absolutely LOVE that commercial. It was the only part of the Super Bowl I saw. I tuned in to watch a couple commercials and the game was on. In less than a minute it went to commercial break and this commercial came on. I had already put it on my Facebook wall. It reminds me of my Daisy Mae. All of my friends loved it, too. They tease me about not teasing Daisy Mae with Doritos.
[notify]