GO!

New Pom added to my family

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 10:09pm PST 
Hey guys so I had been looking for a Pom puppy for sometime now, without finding one or a breeder I liked. To make a long story short, I received an email about a Pom puppy who needed a home because he was getting bullied and beat up by the older dogs. Well I decided to adopt him. He was free expect a tiny rehoming fee. That I can pay whenever. He is 5 months old and 4 pounds. He is fun to be around and so far him and my other Pom is getting along. I was told he is full grown as he was the runt. I think he will probably get a little bigger.

cloud 9

We haven't decided on a name yet. The choices are, Coal, Dusty, Shadow,or Ash. Which do you all think is best. Also if you have an ideas on a name then I would enjoy that. Here he is:

Pom Puppy smile

Edited by author Fri Jan 11, '13 10:11pm PST

[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 6:33pm PST 
Congratulations!!!!cheercheercheercheercheer
What a cutie!cloud 9 Yeah I wouldn't bet on him being done growing. Mine were pretty small at that age and ended up 8lbs. They really aren't done growing till about 7-9 Months.
I kinda like the name Ash.
[notify]
Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '13 6:51pm PST 
Thanks. I think he will be around 7 or 8 pounds as well. Here is another picture of him:

My sister picked Dusty as his name. I wanted Ash, but Dusty it is.
[notify]

The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 7:53pm PST 
Dusty is precious.big grin
[notify]
Skyline

Snow- Queen

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 6:54pm PST 
Awww hes adorable! Congrats on the new family member! smile
[notify]
Cam