GO!

Looking for a Reputable Breeder in Florida

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Wed Sep 5, '12 8:53am PST 
Hi- I hope this finds you well and thank you for reading! I am looking for a reputable Pomeranian breeder in Florida. I would like to give a little puppy his forever home and am hoping that I can find some trustworthy breeders information here. I have owned a Pom before and I simply love them. Please help! Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time!
[notify]

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '12 7:00am PST 
Please? Anyone? frown
[notify]
Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '12 4:51pm PST 
You can go to the AKC website and search breeders from your state. Most of their dogs with be in the 1000s. Also you can check out puppyfind.com. Everyone one there isn't reputable so be careful. Make sure you get to go see the parents, look at the Kennels, make sure they are registered, come with a health guarantee, and health testing(some people don't do health testing). I don't live in Florida so I can't give you an exact breeder but I will link you to the two sites.

AKC site:AKC

Puppyfind for Florida area: PuppyFind site

Edited by author Wed Sep 12, '12 4:54pm PST

[notify]

Mr. T

Barked: Wed May 8, '13 5:50am PST 
Thank you so so so much! I found a great breeder: www.robinsroyalpomeranians.com/‎ and we have a happy new addition.

Thank you so much for your reply!

All my bests!
[notify]