GO!

Sleepy Pommies! Picture time!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Cowboy

Yee-haw

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 6:57am PST 
Let's see how cutie-patootie your pom is while they're sleeping!

Cowboy took my arm!

Curled up and cozy

Upside down!

SHHHHH! They're sleeping!
[notify]
Toby

I luv to bark

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 1:20pm PST 
Toby Sleeps
[notify]
Cowboy

Yee-haw

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '12 7:54pm PST 
Hehehe...I love when they sleep on their backs!
[notify]

MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '12 3:00pm PST 
Great idea Cowboy! way to go

Here's a pic taken at an agility trial after Bailey's last run of the weekend. He was so tired that I think he didn't care at all whether he was comfortable or not. He's laying on my lap, chin in my hands, and front legs dangling between my legs. soooooooooo sleepy

the upside down twist
[notify]
Kip & Oogie

Goof Fox & Diva- Squirrel

Barked: Wed Aug 1, '12 12:37pm PST 
I love this thread!!!!! Cuteness overload accomplished, guys! laugh out loud I'll have to rummage through my photos and find some of Kip and Oogie being in their sleepiest, most cuddle-worthy of states cloud 9
[notify]
Skyline

Snow- Queen

Barked: Sun Sep 2, '12 2:28pm PST 
My favorite thread hands down! I know its older, but I thought I'd contribute to the thread big grin

Sky

Silly Sky

Sky3

Road trip with mom and dad!

Artemis the sleepy head

Artemis testing out my new blanket
[notify]
Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Sun Sep 9, '12 11:56pm PST 
This this the weird places he likes to sleep in. I tried to resize the picture, it would let me.

The weird place.
[notify]