GO!

Nova Scotia, Canada (Specifically HRM)

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Ranger

Stranger Danger- Rescue Ranger is- ready!

Barked: Mon Apr 29, '13 6:50am PST 
Just wondering if anyone else on here is from Nova Scotia....specifically the HRM (Halifax Regional Municipality) that would be interested in walking dogs together?

My guy is fantastic with other dogs, but seems to have some nervousness when meeting on leash (when both dogs are on the leash specifically) and I'd like to walk him with other friendly dogs and let him meet them on leash.

Thanks.
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Thu May 16, '13 12:08am PST 
Hi Rangerwave I wish I was In Dartmouth, I grew up there. I was supposed to be moving back this month but plans changedcry Anyway I hope you find a buddy soon.
[notify]
Seela

Beauty and the- Beast

Barked: Thu Jun 27, '13 7:48am PST 
Hi Ranger. I live in Nova Scotia but live near Annapolis Royal. Halifax is too far. Hope you find a buddy close.
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Sep 7, '13 7:58am PST 
Bumping to drown the spambots
[notify]