GO!

Waterloo, Ontario

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Turner

Canadian- Champion, CGN

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 4:23pm PST 
Hey all, figured I would make a post here in case anyone lived near Waterloo at all.

I take Turner out to Snyder's Flats, near Bloomingdale, for a good long walk about twice a week. I spend an hour or two there. Lots of people there, and lots of dogs to meet! It's a really nice area, several large ponds, wooded areas, swampy/grassy areas. The land is surrounded by the Grand River on 3 sides, with a gravel road leading into the place. It's in the country and away from busy roads. People take their dogs off leash there, and it's beautiful since the land is left pretty natural. There are a few gravel paths, but a lot of 'natural' paths just from people walking. There's wildlife there too, including beavers (you will see quite a few beaver lodges there), geese, ducks, coyotes and racoons. There's even a large osprey nest on one of the hydro poles.

This place is wonderful and I think anyone who lives near here should take their dogs there! It's a great way to get your dog socialized, and the people there are very friendly. Also some of the dogs love swimming in the ponds.

I also wanted to mention that I am a dog groomer with m own shop in Kitchener, on Victoria street near Weber, if anyone requires grooming services at all.
[notify]
Emma-Gem

I'm the PRINCESS- of the house!

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 5:07am PST 
Hi there, I come down that way (to KW) area a lot ! as I got shopping and occasionally bring the kids (Emma a shih-poo) and William a sheltie! (I am also a groomer (been doing it out of my home from less then a year) it's a lot of fun but also a lot of work! maybe one day we can meet with our dogs!
dannii!
[notify]

Barked: Tue Mar 19, '13 2:41am PST 
Yeah place is great but these racoons get into house,what shall we do.One of my friend suggested me to go for the Pest control exterminator.
bed bug heat treatments CT
[notify]