GO!

Looking for a Pom Friend for my baby girl! Metro Detroit, MI

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Esme

Barked: Fri Feb 24, '12 9:55am PST 
I am looking for a playmate for my female pom. She is an "only child" and needs a little more playtime with her kind. Other small dogs will do as long as they are not old and bitter and like to snap when others come near.

Esme is very playful and just needs some puppy playtime!
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sat Feb 25, '12 3:09am PST 
We are in Buffalo, NY and they just rescued 30 Poms from a home a hoarding situations, I believe - through the SPCA of Erie County.

I think if you went on their page, you could read about them and might possibly be a good playmate for your little one, even though it is a drive here.

They all need homes, and evidentally are in good condition - and in the care of the SPCA serving Erie County. There was a picture in Thursday's Buffalo News.

Our son and wife have 2 Poms and they are dear!
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sat Feb 25, '12 3:13am PST 
http://www.buffalonews.com/city/communities/east-side/article739400. ece

Buffalo News.com community page Feb. 24th -

I understand they are all ok, and he took care of them and spent money for their health care, but just got out of hand -
[notify]