GO!

Looking for Doggie Daycare/Meetups in Orleans, Ottawa

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '11 11:25am PST 
Hello! I have a lovely 5 month golden retriever named Kali who I'd like to have socialized with dogs a bit more. We live in Orleans, in Ottawa, and I'd love to schedule some nice regular romps with other dogs.

We go to the Yves Richer park on 4pm on the weekends, but there doesn't tend to be many dogs around, or least I haven't hit the right time! Unfortunately, I don't have a car so going out to Conroy Pit instead is out of the question. Is there anyone in the Orleans area who goes at regular times?

I looked at giving her time in doggie daycare twice a month if the dogpark isn't enough for her, but now I can't seem to find a doggie daycare in Orleans! Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks a bunch, I'm a newbie dog owner and I just want the best for Kali!
[notify]