GO!

Rotti's ice cream social wanted in the Palm Springs, Ca area

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

ROMAN

Ur first- sniff-stint is- always ur best..

Barked: Fri Nov 6, '09 7:48pm PST 
Hi my name's Roman...My mommy and daddy and I moved out here to the desert a few weeks ago. I am kind of bummed that I have not seen any rottis like myself out here yet... and after some brainstorming thought how cool would it be if other Rotti moms and dads all got together to eat ice cream, while us rottis hung out together! Maybe @ Palm Springs dog park? I don't know if our parents can rent out a section one evening? We can have a treat table with all the foods that we love! And our parents can have coffee and ice cream table with toppings and fun stuff... OR if ice cream is not a great idea...there are a ton of other options.... But the MAIN idea is to get us rottis together to socialize, take pics, and just have some good ol' fun. Rottis out here in P.S. area please ask your moms and dads and email me. It'd be so great! Can wait to meet up with some new rotti friends!!
snoopy thinking
[notify]