GO!

I am a nice lil' Rotti boy seeking socialization opportunities...

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

ROMAN

Ur first- sniff-stint is- always ur best..

Barked: Fri Nov 6, '09 7:33pm PST 
My mom and dad and I just moved out to a country club in DHS, and although there are doggies in the area (I hear them) I rarely see them being walked, etc...And the lil foo foo ones that are out, their mommys and daddys look at me like I am not the ideal playmate. Makes me very sad because all I want to do is play and give kisses! I really like to find out a good place to meet other pups like myself. I know all my basic commands, I have played with "foo foo" doggies before (even lil teacups!) and I know how to behave... Looking to run my romp around with other 6 mo old pups..... Where are the good doggy places in the desert? I feel like I am in the middle of nowhere amd miss socilaizing... blue dog
[notify]