GO!

Ontario?

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Sat Oct 17, '09 9:44am PST 
Well I've met a few pals from Ontario, If anyone wants to meet just give me a Message.way to goway to go
[notify]
Huntington

drawing dog- dweeb

Barked: Sat Oct 17, '09 12:00pm PST 
blue dogblue dog Well, I dunno, but you could message Rosie cloud 9 She lives in Toronto
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Sun Oct 18, '09 9:36am PST 
Does she come on anymore?shrug
[notify]

Mollie

Who- Me????

Barked: Sun Oct 18, '09 10:49am PST 
Yur so cute Natcho....

Was it you who was tryin to organize somethin bout a month ago in the Toronto area? I remember someone tryin to organize somethin but not enuff pups could make it.

I think it's a great idea way to go

My only obstacle is that momma no longer has a car so we have to rely on poppa ta drive us these days. We live in Peterborough.

Ontario is such a huge province so it would definitely be hard ta get many of the Ontario pups unless it was the warm weather an we planned something big enuff ta make it worth travellin fur.

Somethin ta think about thinking

Me & momma have travelled 3 hours fur me ta visit my boyfuriend, Spike an anudder 3 hours on top last year fur a week long Fundawgs get together. It was definitely worth the travellin hamster dance hamster dance hamster dance
[notify]
Goobur

Everything- Happens For A- Reason!

Barked: Mon Oct 19, '09 10:53pm PST 
I am from Ontario, But I am in Timmins but we do travel quite a bit
[notify]