GO!

HELP I HAVE LOST MY OWNER IN FORT WORTH

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Boomer(foun- d dog)

Barked: Sat Sep 5, '09 7:36am PST 
Im a young boy, a ridgeless ridgeback in the N fort worth area of Texas. My present caretaker is seeking my owner out for me so that she will feel safe in that i wasnt stolen from my owner.I am not real well right now as I am heart worm positive.My caretaker is making arrangements to help me get well. If I have lost you or someone you know please tell them I miss them and looked and looked for them and please come here and they will find me still searching.
[notify]
Yogi "Owen"

Fun, Food, and- the Pursuit of- Squirrels.

Barked: Thu Sep 24, '09 2:18pm PST 
Boomer, it is so awesome this nice person found you! If your other people lost you, I hope you are found, but if they were silly enough to let you go then they don't deserve to have you! I also was left by my previous people and had heartworm. Treatment sucks. But afterwards life goes back to fun, fun, fun! Sending lots of licks and wags your way. Good luck.
[notify]