GO!

Anyone in Orlando?

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Dante

Barked: Fri Jun 19, '09 4:02pm PST 
We just adopted our sweet Dante about 3 months ago and have recently discovered that he loves dog parks and playing with other dogs. Anyone in the Orlando area frequent the local dog parks. We have been going to Downey on East Colonial.
[notify]
Droopy CD,- RA, HH, TDI,- CGC

I didn't do it

Barked: Fri Jun 19, '09 4:15pm PST 
Droopy spent many hours romping in that park! We have moved over to the East coast, so we haven't been there in a couple of years. Do people still get confused looking for the people park and wander aimlessly through the dog park? We were there one day and a family laid down a blanket and tried to have a picnic in the middle of the dog park. Then they got mad because the dogs wouldn't leave them alone! naughty
[notify]
Dante

Barked: Sun Jun 21, '09 4:33am PST 
omg, that's hilarious! No, can't say I've seen any morons there. they've recently renovated so there are doggy type signs all over. where di you move on the west coast? My mother in law lives in cocoa Beach.
[notify]

Ginger

Ginger -

Barked: Fri Oct 16, '09 5:55pm PST 
I have been there a few times, then I heard stories about some badly behaving breeds and uncaring owners frequenting the place. I'm thinking about trying it out again. Has it been any nicer lately?
[notify]