GO!

Moonshine Acres GSD's

This is the place to talk about anything and everything dog related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their dogs out gather here to share info on local dog-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other dog owners in your area! Check out Dogster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Heidi- (2002-2009)

I am the- Princess....bow- to me.

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '08 7:04pm PST 
I am looking for any GSD's that are from Moonshine Acres Breeders in Iowa. We would love to find some of our brothers or sisters!

The Mom's were either Gretchen or Berlin. Dad was Baron.
[notify]
Sole

Barked: Thu Nov 11, '10 4:21pm PST 
Hello i was just looking around different sights and found your post i have a male German Shepherd named sole witch i got from moonshine acres as well with the same parents.
[notify]

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '13 1:14am PST 
Hello,
I just came across oyur post about having a GSD from moonshine acres. I also own one, Her man is Rexann, her parent's were Baron and Berlin. We live in Mn. Rex is 5 yrs old. I love my dog so much and wish that Dee would get back into breeding these wonderful dogs. I am looking for anyone that bought GSD from Dee and her husband that maybe are breeding. If anyone can help me thank you. Jody
[notify]