GO!

what is with.....................................

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

hazel *WoOt- WoOt*

this- is MY- couch!

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '07 9:28pm PST 
well i have read that inca orchids are a hairlesss breed but some of them on dogster have fur
[notify]
SMOKEY

HAIRLESS WONDER

Barked: Wed Mar 12, '08 6:24pm PST 
well i also heard that they get up tp 70lbs, but im only 6lbs, when mom triied to get me to join the peruvian inca orchid dog club, they rejected me because they said i wasnt up to their standards, they said i was a designer dog, weeeelllllll ffffffffff them, i cant help it if im small
[notify]
SMOKEY

HAIRLESS WONDER

Barked: Mon Sep 8, '08 8:06pm PST 
well i know im the naked type...im also only 6lbs and im full grown , so i guess we can all be differentlaugh out loud
[notify]

Puffy

Brush me, I vant- to be beautiful.

Barked: Sat May 23, '09 1:34pm PST 
I think your cute! I have cresteds, since you don't have hair on your head I can reassure you that you are at least not a crested.

I'm hoping to learn more about other hairless varieties here wave
[notify]