GO!

Dolly's breath is kickin'

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Dolly

Garbage Disposal

Barked: Wed Apr 17, '13 6:43pm PST 
I've bought a doggy tooth brush and paste. The finger brush is much easier... but she is STINKY regardless. She's a rescue and I've only had her about 4 weeks-she's 1 year old. I have yet to bring her to a vet, but just curious if anyone has any all natural remedies? I've been feeding her puppy hard food, mixed with water and soft food. Shes got a wonderful underbite that makes eating the reg hard food difficult. Is the food why its so bad? I have no clue what it could be. Thanks!
[notify]
Lucy

Prancer- She is a- beautiful- Prancer

Barked: Wed May 8, '13 12:39pm PST 
I used to work at a vets office and I know that normally a dogs breath is pretty bad due to tarter and plaque on the teeth, but that doesn't usually form until the dog is a little older. I just got a Pekignese myself, she is 2 years old, and her breath is nasty as well. I check her teeth all the time to make sure, and all of her teeth are beautifully white, no tarter at all!!! So... I'm not sure why the breath is so bad. confused
[notify]