GO!

Anyone with a "docked" tail?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Loki

Mischevious- Laughing Loki

Barked: Tue Jan 20, '09 12:34pm PST 
You are SO right. I DO apparently have a docked tail! I blame poppa for spreading false rumors about me un-dock-ed-ness. Silly popster.
[notify]
Bronco

Barked: Mon Aug 30, '10 6:41pm PST 
Yes, my dog has a docked tail. I was told when I got him that this is normal for this breed. However, I had another fox terrier that did not have a docked tail.
[notify]
Bandit

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 10:13pm PST 
Thank you Dalwhinnie Highlande I was going to say pretty much that so sad there is this one jack the owner to him to get his tail done she didn't know and vet obviously did not know breed standered chopped his tail all the way off not even a hand hold left nothing all gone. for females it should cover their vulva and males it should fully cover their scrotum its better to be to long then too short
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2