GO!

Are any of your dogs?

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

♥- Daisy- ♥

Once you get a- Jack you never- go back!

Barked: Sun Oct 27, '13 10:46am PST 
Are any of your dogs personalities' like, the polar opposite of what their general breed personality is like? I think I may have the laziest dogs ever and they are a Jack Russell and a labrador! And I have researched both breeds and they say "High energy level" and Im just like, well, every dog is different! Isn't it neat how each dog has it's own distinct traits and personality? Are any of your dogs complete contradictions to their breed? dog
[notify]
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Sun Oct 27, '13 11:15am PST 
Actually, Princesse is pretty much a stereotypical Chismile She is yappy, does not like children and is protective of her person ( her dad, my hubby).

OTH, she is not a shaky , nervous little Chi.Unfortunately bad breeding has made a lot of Chis that wayfrown The standard is "terrier like". She is OK with other dogs if they don't get in her face. She is unlike a lot of small dogs in that she actually prefers men to women.

All in all, she is pretty close to the Canadian kennel club standardsmile

ETA from CKC website Chi standard:

General Appearance

A graceful, alert, swift-moving little dog with saucy expression. Compact, and with terrier-like qualities.

Temperament

Saucy, superior intelligence, generally reserved towards strangers

Edited by author Sun Oct 27, '13 11:21am PST

[notify]